Friday, May 18, 2012

NEW CVS app for your phone



CVS/pharmacy has updated its mobile application to let shoppers digitally store their ExtraCare card and earn rewards.
Through the mobile app, now you can scan the bar code on the back of your card or type in your account number manually. After the bar code is captured, you can simply show your smartphone device at the register to earn your rewards.
You can even use the "Send to Card" digital option on your mobile app to send ExtraBucks Rewards and personalized ExtraCare email coupons to your cards directly from your smartphone. 
I personally installed this app this past week and I think it is a nice tool to have. I like the idea of not having to tote your CVS card with you or your Extra Bucks rewards. I can't tell you how many times I have misplaced those and it would have been so convenient to just have them on my phone. 
Who else has this app? If you get it let me know what you think.

Kouponing Kristyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment