Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Conserving storage space

I am not sure if anyone else has done this but I thought I would share a little tip of mine. I have a couple of these in my house and they sure are space savers! This is an over the door shoe organizer! It's not only good for shoes! Who knew!!?? This one is on my pantry door. I also have one on a hall closet where I have my toiletry stockpile. I have all kinds of travel size items, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. It really helps utilize space. I do not have one dedicated area in my house or garage for my stockpiles. I have my items in various places. This organizer has been a great way to free up more space and it's easy to see what is in each pocket. I got this particular one at Walmart. I like that it has clear pouches so you can readily see what you have. If you have a tip or trick you'd like to share for conserving storage space please share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment