Thursday, May 10, 2012

Categories to use for a coupon binder



If you ever choose to do the "Binder Method" for your coupons here is a list of categories you could use. These are ones that I used when I used my binder. I started from scratch and tweaked it. If someone had given me a "Master list" that would have been helpful. I don't want you to be like me so here ya go :-)




Canned/Jarred
Dry/Boxed
Sauces/Seasonings/Pantry
Baking
Frozen
Refrigerated
Fresh/Produce
Breakfast/Cereal
Snacks
Beverages
Dairy
Meat
Personal Care (Shaving/Razors/Makeup/Toothpaste/Toothbrushes/Feminine Products/Body wash/Lotion/Hair)
Medicine/Pharmacy 
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue)
Household (batteries, bug sprays)
Cleaning (cleaning wipes)
Laundry
Home Fragrance
Pet
Miscellaneous


Obviously you can expand or combine any of these. You will figure out what works best for you. 


Happy shopping!!


Kouponing Kristyn :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment