Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pull Ups Training Pants Potty Timer Combo pack for $6.97!!!! INSANITY at Walmart!!!!!!!!!

THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SORRY :-(



OH this is a FABULOUS DEAL if you need pull-ups!!!!!!!! Go to Walmart NOW :-)



So....There is this HUGE box of Huggies Pulls ups hidden at Walmart over by the Carseats - at the end cap facing the back wall!!!! The sign says "$35.00" - they are ringing up at $8.97 ..... there is a $2 coupon from the 5/20 Smart Source = $6.97!!!!


I bought 2 boxes!!!! This "should" last me until my almost 3 year old daughter is potty trained!!! LOL


Here is what you get inside:

Huge bag of pull ups (mine has 56 in it)
Potty timer - soooooo cool - it is adjustable to ANY size wrist
Potty Training DVD

This is an UNBELIEVABLE VALUE!!!!! I was at the Walmart at Lima and Dupont and there are plenty of girls and boys and sizes available. NOTE: I NEVER clear shelves :-) you can see I only got 2 :-)

Let me know if you go get some!!!!!!!!

Kouponing Kristyn 




No comments:

Post a Comment