Thursday, June 21, 2012

Are you missing my posts on Facebook???




Well I am wondering if there are some of you out there who are missing my postings. I wanted to show you how to make sure you are getting my money saving posts and store deals!

1) Log into your personal facebook page
3) Hover of the "Liked" button and click "New List" (shown above)


4) After you click on the +New list a new window will pop up (as shown above). The Kouponing Kristyn photo will appear. Then click "next" at the bottom of the window. 


5) After you click on the "next" button there will be this window that pops up (as shown above) that you can name the list (I would name it couponing :-) and then click "done" at the bottom of the window. 


If you go back to your main facebook page you should see "Kouponing Kristyn" under INTERESTS" on the left of your screen as shown above. 

Now, that should make sure you get all of my facebook postings!

If you have any questions let me know!

Kouponing Kristyn




No comments:

Post a Comment