Monday, April 30, 2012

Falling off your coupon wagon lately???



I am wondering if anyone has fallen off the coupon wagon lately???
I personally never really fall “off the coupon wagon” but probably because I have learned to stockpile.  After you build your stockpile you can take some “weeks” off of shopping which gives you a break from having to get in on every single deal or from even shopping on a weekly basis.  There are several weeks I end up taking off from shopping.  It is a great break for me and then I live off my stockpile during those times.
If you want to get started couponing or if you have fallen off the wagon, the best piece of advise I can give is to always keep up with clipping and filing your coupons if you use the binder method. There is nothing more overwhelming or discouraging than having a “sea” of coupons that you need to clip. Have you ever had that feeling? If you ever get in this situation don't hesitate to ask for help from your family or friends. They can help you clip coupons, sort and file them. Once you get back being organized you can get deals and save money again!

Here are a few tips to keep you "ON your wagon"

1. Keep your coupons clipped, filed and organized every week. Create a routine and stick to it. Pick a specific day. 
2. Rely on Kouponing Kristyn to do the hardest work for you! I post the deals so all you have to do is grab your coupons!
3. Consider using a coupon clipping service. It is a great way to organize larger quantities of coupons so that you can stockpile when the deal cycles. There are a lot out there so go and price around to find what works for you. 
4. Organize your coupons in a system that works for you. I change my methods around a lot. Right now I use the Couponizer. I have also used the binder method. I end up clipping coupons that I would use if the items were to go free or near free.
5. Know the coupon lingo – if you do you will be able to save more and understand all of the deals that are posted.
6. Don’t stress out about getting in on “every” deal. The deals go in cycles and they will come back around.
7. Enjoy saving money! There is no other “job” that I get so much enjoyment from, ok except for being a mommy. I love leaving the store on a “coupon high” and saving the money to provide things for my family (and others) that they would not normally have. I also LOVE being here to help YOU save money!!!
Hopefully this helps a little if you feel a little overwhelmed and maybe have fallen off your coupon wagon :-)


Kouponing Kristyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment