Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An introduction and a peek into how to start couponing


I am so glad you have liked my Facebook page and I am excited to have you here!!! I look forward to teaching you about couponing and how to save you and your family money! 

I have some resources for you to check out to get you started. You can view my Welcome tab and informational tab to get a feel for who I am and what my purpose is...then you can move onto the other tabs about the basics of couponing....where to get coupons and even how to pay it forward. See below on how to access these tabs on my facebook page. 

If you have ANY questions please feel free to shoot me an email at Kristyn@KouponingKristyn.com or feel free to post on this Blog post. 



Thanks for being here! Let's save some MONEY!!!

Kouponing Kristyn



No comments:

Post a Comment